Program of 4 days and 3 nights
New dates: 25th-28th March 2021!
Enquire now to benefit of a 10% Early Bird discount (available until 4th February 2021)!
25th March 2021
Arrival, introductions, getting installed and ready for our time together in Marrakesh. Optional slow flow yoga class from 18h30 to 19h30.
26th March 2021
- 8h30: Root Deeply Class. A 90min journey through the physical and subtle aspects of your body to leave you replenished, rooted and ready for more discovery of your self and your surroundings.
- 10h30: Breakfast. Because discovery doesn’t happen so easily on an empty stomach. A continental breakfast with moroccan touches and in-season fresh fruit.
- Free time to discover at will. I’ll be happy to give you tips and plans and personally guide you (if available).
- 18h30 Return Home Class. Going beyond the return to the physical space of “home” to discover a deeper sense of belonging and being at “home” in ourselves. A 60min slow paced class that allows you to rest at ease.
- 20h00: Dinner. A vegetarian dinner inspired by the freshness of the souks and the warmth of moroccan spices.
- Free evening.
27th March 2021
- 8h30 Aim High Class. Uplifting 90min class with a more energizing emphasis including pranayama (specific breathing exercises) and meditation.
- 10h30 Breakfast. Fuel for your senses so you can continue discovering on a fully charged battery.
- Free time to explore as you please. Again, if available, it will be my pleasure to personally guide you through the streets of Marrakesh’s medina or through your options of things to do.
- 18h30 Power of breath. A 60min slow paced class aiming at preparing the body and mind to discover its full potential for deep breathing.
- 20h00 Dinner. Light, but tasty meal to keep you going.
- Free evening.
28th March 2021
- 8h30 Optional Yoga Class. Length and pace will be decided according to number of participants and their plans.
- 10h30 Breakfast. This meal can be served earlier to participants needing to leave sooner.
- THE END for now but keep curious for more discoveries!
Prices and Other Information
This retreat is limited to a maximum of 6 participants. The minimum number of participants is three.
The location (see map below for rough idea of the area) is a beautiful private Riad, rented in exclusivity. The owners are kind enough to let me use it for Yoga Retreat purposes.
There are three bedrooms: two with double beds and one with double or twin beds. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with walk-in shower and toiletries.
All meals are vegetarian. I can not cater for people with allergies or who require gluten-free meals.
Price in double or twin occupation: 3800dh per person (excluding VAT)
Price in single occupation: 6500dh per person (excluding VAT)
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- 3 nights accommodation in a private Riad
- Vegetarian Breakfast on days 2, 3 and 4
- 3-course vegetarian dinner on days 2 and 3
- Coffee and tea throughout your stay
- Soft Drinks with dinner
- 2 x 90min Yoga class
- 2 x 60min Yoga class
- Yoga practice material (mats, blocks and straps)
- Any extra activity
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Any drinks not mentioned above
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- All bookings require a 20% non-refundable deposit to be confirmed.
- The remaining 80% is due 21 days before the start date.
- Payments can be made through bank transfer or PayPal (contact for details)
- Cancellation within 21 days of start date: 100% refund (minus non-refundable deposit)
- Cancellations within 15 days of start date: 50% refund (minus non-refundable deposit)
- Cancellations within 7 days of start date: no refund given
- Invoices will add 20% VAT.